- [Registration Deadline 8th July 2018]
Free registration that includes coffee breaks and lunch
The invitation to ECECR2018 is open to all academics, postdoctoral researchers, PhD and MChem students as well as those parties associated with event sponsorship.
If you wish to attend the event, please register using the online form on this page.
- [Deadline Oral 8th July 2018 | Poster 8th July 2018]
Postdocs and Early-Career Researchers from the EaStCHEM School of Chemistry are invited to submit abstracts to be considered for oral and poster presentations. If you wish to submit an abstract, please register first using the online form below, then email your abstract (using the official abstract template) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your filename should be in the format firstname_lastname.pdf, and you should submit both a Microsoft Word and a PDF copy of your abstract.
Your abstract should include a section on your career and a photograph (there are sections for these in the abstract template).
Oral presentations will be a total of 20 minutes - 15 minutes for the talk and 5 minutes for discussion. Timing will be strictly followed to facilitate attending to the parallel sessions.
Presentations can be displayed from a PC (available in the venues), or on your own computer (please bring with you the connectors if you are using a Mac and check with your session chair that the setup works with the AV equipment in the lecture theatre prior to the start of your session). A laser pointer and slide advancer will also be available in the venue.
- Posters should be produced at A0 size (1189×841 mm) in portrait orientation.
- Posters should be hung on arrival, and removed at the end of the conference.
- The main poster session will be held during the lunch break, with judging also taking place at this time.
- A range of fastenings to attach your poster to the boards will be supplied.
(Note: For title use Dr, Ms, Mr, etc.)